K-Lite Codec Pack 9.9.5 64-Bit
DirectShow video decoding filters:
- ffdshow [version 1.3.4513]
This decoder supports a large number of video formats. It also contains several options for post-processing the decoded video.
- LAV Video [version 0.57-11-g02c9d31]
This decoder supports a large number of video formats.
DirectShow audio decoding filters:
- ffdshow [version 1.3.4513]
This decoder supports a large number of audio formats. It also contains several options for post-processing the decoded audio.
- LAV Audio [version 0.57-11-g02c9d31]
This decoder supports a large number of audio formats.
- AC3Filter [version 2.6.0b]
For decoding AC3, DTS, E-AC3, TrueHD, LPCM, AAC, and MPEG audio.
DirectShow source filters:
- Haali Media Splitter [version 184.108.40.206]
This splitter supports multiple video file formats.
- LAV Splitter [version 0.57-11-g02c9d31]
This splitter supports a large number of audio and video file formats.
DirectShow subtitle filter:
- DirectVobSub [xy-VSFilter version 220.127.116.11]
DirectVobSub is a filter for displaying subtitles. It supports all common formats such as SRT, SSA/ASS, PGS, and VobSub.
Your subtitle file should have the same filename as your video file. It should also be in the same folder as your video file. Then the subtitles will automatically be loaded and displayed during playback.
Example: MovieName.avi + MovieName.srt
Haali Video Renderer [version 18.104.22.168]
Excellent video renderer that can be used as an alternative for the video renderers that Windows offers.
Requires a modern graphics card with PixelShader 1.4 or higher.
VFW video codecs:
- ffdshow VFW interface
VFW decoder that supports many video formats. VFW encoder for a few video formats: FFV1, HuffYUV, DV, and MJPEG.
- Lagarith [version 1.3.27]
For decoding and encoding the Lagarith video format. Lagarith is a lossless (no quality loss) video compression format.
- K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool [version 5.6.4]
This tool is essential for the management of codecs and settings. It has many useful features such as:
- Detect and fix several common problems
- Reset settings
- Backup and restore settings
- Configure preferred splitters
- Enable/disable any of the installed codecs and filters
- Manage thumbnail settings
- Generate detailed log with system information and list of installed codecs
- Configure preferred decoders on Windows 7/8
- Tweaks to disable Media Foundation and certain other MS codecs on Windows 7/8
- GraphStudioNext [version 0.6.0.206]
GraphStudioNext is a tool for constructing, analyzing, testing, and benchmarking DirectShow filter graphs.
Explorer shell extensions:
- Icaros ThumbnailProvider [version 2.2.2 b1]
This shell extension is used for generating video thumbnails in Windows Explorer. It supports all common video formats.
- Icaros PropertyHandler [version 2.2.2 b1]
This shell extension allows displaying file properties such as duration, width, height, and framerate in Explorer. It supports .mkv, .ogm, .flv, .flac, .mpc, and .ape files.
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile. This is part of Windows 8 by default. Vista and Windows 7 users can download it from Windows Update.
Not available :(